Mickey Seamus Moran

Thursday, March 13, 2008

15 Month Doctor's Appointment and More Updates

I can't believe that Mickey is already 15 months old...the time goes by so quickly!! Chris and I were just saying the other day how strange it is that he's the same baby we brought home from the hospital. It'll be weird to have another baby in the house with Mickey being the oldest. I think Mickey is going to like having a baby in the house though because whenever he sees a baby doll or a baby on tv, he goes and hugs it and says "aww".

Mickey is so smart. I know every mom says that but I really think he is. He's started showing you his belly button if you ask where his belly is. He pulls up his shirt and sticks his finger in his belly button. I don't know if I've said this before, but he also answers the "what sound does a dog make?" with a bark and "what sound does a bear make?" with a growl. He absolutely LOVES dogs/puppies. He gets so excited when he sees one on tv or outside.

He's also been trying to imitate words like "book" with the "k" sound and "shoes" with the "shh" sound. It's really cool to see him communicating with us. He also tells me when he wants a nap lots of times by either going to his crib and looking at me while trying to climb in and saying "uh, uh" (his most common word). He also will come to me to pick him up most times when I ask if he needs a nap. I know that won't be lasting long...

He went to the doctor's this week and they said he looks really great. He was 23 pounds and 31 inches long. His head is still in the 90%...see? Smart!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is the best grandson ever!! soon to be matched by his lil bro Finnian.

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home