Mickey Seamus Moran

Friday, November 10, 2006

And the wait goes on...

Well, I am 37 weeks today! Woohoo! Only three more weeks to go (and hopefully not more than that...less than that would be nice...) until Mickey finally graces us with his presences! He's still been pretty active. He doesn't kick anymore, but he does slide his arms and legs around quite a bit. He wants to remind his mommy that he is well and getting ready to come.

It's very cool that so many women from church are having babies all around the same time. It'll be fun to have playmates for Mickey and so much godly wisdom from the mothers in church. I am sure that I will need LOTS of it! It's so intimidating to think that Chris and I will be raising a man and how all that we do affects him. I am so glad that God doesn't leave us here to do it on our own, but gives us wisdom and the help of others in order that we might glorify Him through our parenting.

I am really excited that we will have a baby for the holidays. It makes it all the more wonderful to be able to have our son there with us for Christmas this year (even though he won't be doing too much). It's been fun Christmas shopping for a baby too. Chris says he's too young to even care about presents, which is true, but it's still fun for me! (And for Chris...he's just as excited and I am sure that as Mickey gets older, Chris will be the one wanting to buy more presents for him...)

1 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

Well of course ;) You know that Chris is going to SPOIL the little one ;) I am so excited!! :)

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home