Mickey Seamus Moran

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

He's Getting Too Big...I Don't Know What I Think About It

So, Mickey has been pulling himself up onto everything lately. Couches, stairs, toys, baby equipment, anything he can find. We are definately keeping a closer eye on him. He loves being able to get around and do more too. He hasn't been going for wires as much which I appreciate, but he loves to head for the kitchen where he can pound on the floor and pull himself up on the microwave cart which makes me extremely nervous.

He's been doing "praise the Lord" lately which is where he raises his hand to the sky (he's seen people doing it at church and started mimicking it) and he wants us to do it with him. He even yells at you sometimes until you do it with him. It's really cute.

No teeth yet but I think that some are going to be coming in soon. Hopefully...he's been a little cranky lately and I think that's why. I guess we will see.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey nephew....it's me Aunt Cally. Just thought you'd like to be one of the first to know that I am practicing standing up (from a sit) with nothing to help me get up or hold onto once I'm up there. It's fun! Mommy didn't really want me to keep doing it because on was on the concrete of the pool deck, but I felt like a very big girl and was very proud of myself! She says I'm going to take my first step any day! I'll let you know when I decide to do that. I like to keep my family guessing! You'll be caught up to me before you know it! I'll see you in the church nursery on Sunday. Until then, stay cool and keep 'em guessing. Love, bo bally

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home