Mickey Seamus Moran

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Mickey Seamus...

Sorry that I haven't written anything in awhile. He's been keeping me very busy! I cannot believe that my baby is eight months old now...it doesn't seem real. It seems even less real to then realize that he will be a year old in four months.

His new thing that he loves to do is clap. We'll tell him "clap, clap, clap" and he does it! Its funny because he likes to clap to music and many times, he's on beat! He likes for us to clap with him too.

This morning he sat up by himself! (he's been able to sit alone for awhile, but I mean he was laying down and he pulled himself up to the sitting position) He still is crawling all over the place and has a new fasination with outlets and night lights, always a fun thing for Mommy and Daddy.

His bottom two front teeth also finally came in! He did really well too and wasn't really extra cranky or anything. He was a little more tired, but not bad at all. I was happy about that because I've heard such horror stories.

It's taking Chris and I to be able to give this kid a bath though. He does not like to sit still and wants to explore everything in, around, and out of the tub. I think he's definitely going to keep Chris and I in shape...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home