Mickey Seamus Moran

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Mickey's Sleep Patterns

Wow...I haven't written for awhile...I KNOW you all have been on the edge of your seat, checking this site hourly to see when I would post something new...lol...well, here it is!

Mickey has been sleeping really well this week! I've only had to get up and feed him once a night! When he falls asleep around 9 or 10, he hasn't been waking up until 4:30 or 5:30! He even slept until 6:30 one night! It's kind of funny to think I was ever getting up every 1 1/2 or 2 hours to feed him...it's so nice to get more sleep. In fact, Chris was a sweetie last night and let me sleep all night while he got up and fed Mickey...it was very nice! I slept really lightly though because I am not used to being able to do that, but it was still extremely restful. What a great husband I have and a great daddy Mickey has! (Chris is passed out upstairs right now though...lol)

He hasn't been wanting to sleep through the night in his crib though. I've let him sleep in his carseat while I sleep on the couch a couple of times. The other night I had fed him at 10:30 and put him down in his crib and then Chris and I went to bed. Right as I was about to fall asleep I heard him wake up and start crying. I knew he wasn't hungry because it had only been an hour, and I knew I had just changed his diaper. I went in to check on him and he was screaming so I picked him up. He stopped crying immediately, looked up at me, smiled and cooed! He just didn't want to be in there! I couldn't believe it! They start young, don't they...

Mickey has his dedication at church tomorrow! It'll be funny to have him up there getting dedicated with his aunt Cally!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home