Mickey Seamus Moran

Thursday, January 04, 2007

My Big Boy!

Mickey has officially moved out of our room into his own room and crib! It was his second night in there last night, but the first night where he was actually able to sleep the whole night in his crib. It's weird not having him in our room anymore, but I think it's more helpful because Chris sleeps through Mickey waking up now, and I don't have to hear every little noise he makes. This way we are both able to get more sleep...Mickey slept over 5 hours last night too which was nice!

It's so cute to see him in his crib because he looks so small compared to when he slept in the bassenet. My little baby is growing!! I'm anxious to see what the doctor says tomorrow about his weight. He's been such a little piggy lately...it's so strange to think that he's going to look big next to the newborn babies that are being born at church! He's been one of the youngest, but not anymore! (well, technically he's still one of the youngest, but you know what I mean)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home