Mickey Seamus Moran

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Thanks for Your Prayers

Well, I have been doing much better! My mom told me that drinking water and getting rest really help. I was surprised how much water can help my mood and my energy level, but it really does! She came over today and helped me out with Mickey which was so nice! It's great to have other women to talk to who know what it's like with a newborn and who can give great advice!

Mickey is definately starting to get a routine down which is great. He got up every two hours for a feeding last night, but he went right back to sleep afterwards which he hadn't been doing. He's also been being more awake during the mornings and evenings which helps him have a better afternoon nap schedule and bedtime schedule...so thank you God for how he is blessing me with helping get Mickey more scheduled! Please continue to pray that God leads Chris and I in wisdom for parenting and that He gives me the rest I need!

Mickey's grandpa (Chris's dad) is flying down to meet him and will be staying with us for the weekend, which we are very excited about!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad you're feeling better. i'll keep praying.

it's cool that you can have multi-generational wisdom being passed around. 25ish years from now you'll be doing the same thing, Lord willing.

9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be praying, Amy. The Lord is near to you, and He says in Isaiah 40:11 "
He will tend his flock like a shepherd;he will gather the lambs in his arms;he will carry them in his bosom,and gently lead those that are with young." Isn't that a joy to know, that the Lord gently leads you? I pray that you'll treasure these few weeks at home, as God reminds you of His faithfulness and kindness.
I'll call you this week, but is there anything I can do for you? Even if it's just to come over and clean something for you, or bring you a meal? I'd love to.

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home