Mickey Seamus Moran

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Prayer Request

Mickey did much better sleeping last night (thankfully)! I only had two feedings between going to bed and waking up...I was definately thankful for the sleep and I think Chris was thankful for the sleep as well. I am hoping he will keep this up! It certainly seems like he is starting to get used to his bed and going to sleep. Not that he doesn't fight us on it a little, but it's better. So please pray that he continues to get the sleep the whole family needs :)

Please pray for me...I am starting to have some of the post pardum hormonal stuff...yesterday was really hard on me. I think it was because Mickey was being pretty fussy and I wasn't able to have much rest, but I was pretty weepy. Chris was great when he got home and took over so I could rest, but just pray that God gives me the rest I need to take care of Mickey. And also for the grace to do it without resentment! I love our little boy very, very much and I want to be able to serve him in his needs without being depressed...lol...so, please just pray that God gives me some relief from the changing hormones and for grace for Chris as I walk through this! We both prayed last night and I am doing MUCH better today...It's at least good to know that this is my hormones and that it won't last forever. And, God is stronger than everything and can give me the relief and rest that I need. Thanks!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love you ame.

mucho.

and i'm praying for you...

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home