Mickey Seamus Moran

Thursday, November 30, 2006

The Countdown Continues

Well, we are getting to be at the wire here. We are still waiting (somewhat patiently) for our son's arrival into this world. Tomorrow is his due date which is amazing. Chris and I still can't believe that by next week we will have a baby in the house that is ours! It's kind of crazy to look at our lives and see how much has changed in the past 3-4 years! God has truly blessed us with a wonderful marriage and now a baby. It's just amazing that we still feel like kids ourselves in so many ways and yet here we are getting ready to raise a child (I had just started getting used to being a wife, let alone a mother)! I thank God for all the wonderful people and experiences He has brought into our lives these past years, I am certainly not deserving of such grace. It really just points back to how awesome and glorious our Heavenly Father is!

Any guesses on what day Mickey will come and how big he'll be? We can see who will be the closest...Hmm...I am going to guess Saturday afternoon and 8 lbs 10 oz...

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saturday night, 8lbs 2oz

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

december 5th, 5:30 pm. 7lb 8oz
-jamie

4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

12/3 evening, .56 stone.

6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK - Just because I can't wait to hold my Grandbaby I will say Friday, December 1st and weighing in at 8 lbs. 12 oz. of pure joy !! C'Mon Mickey, Meme is waiting for you !!! (If you come on your due date, I'll have an extra present under the tree for you !!)

Meme

7:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm gonna pick sunday morning (that's december 3...i wouldn't wish an extra week on ya) and the weight will be 9 lb. 4 oz. - lol ur gonna have a big baby! Ok that's all!

9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah this is Heather by the way...

9:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok.. i know you're supposed to guess a time. But i havent seen Amy in umm.. 8 months? so let me just say OH...MY...GOD!!!! You are freakin' HUGE! I wish i could see you pregnant. Good luck on having the baby. Love to all.

~Allison

9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sunday, December 3rd @ 10:45 AM weighing 8lbs 6oz

because that's the day of the week, time, and weight i was. :)

praying for all three of you. love you.

3:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saturday, December 2, at 8:41 pm 8lb, 2oz.
Amen to what you said, Amy! I praise God for how He is working in you and Christ, and for the witness you both are by your trust in God and your desire to please Him.
I love you all!

3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um...you and CHRIS, that is :)

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home