Mickey Seamus Moran

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Appointment with Dr. Taylor

Hello everyone! I went to the doctor again today and everything still looks good. Dr. Taylor says I am now 2 cm dialated and about 50% effaced! It's not much, but it's progress. She's on call until Friday night, so I am kind of hoping I will go into labor sometime in there...I really want her as my doctor as I am sure I have said before. She seemed like she thought there was a chance I could go this weekend, but we'll see. He's definately been doing a number on me. My iron is still a little low, so I need to take more iron pills. Well, not much else happened at the doctor's...she said his heart rate sounds very good, and she thinks he has dropped some more which is also good.

I hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving! Maybe Mickey will decide to come (after lunch) and give us yet another thing to be thankful for this year!! God bless you all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home