Mickey Seamus Moran

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Appointment with Dr. Taylor

Well, I had my doctor's appointment today and it went pretty well. I was hoping I would be more dilated, but I was only a little more than 1 cm. I am 40% effaced though and Dr. Taylor says my cervics feels soft which is good. She doesn't think I have fully dropped though because his head is not engaged yet. She also says she thinks he is about 7 1/2 lbs right now! My iron is a little low so they gave me some iron pills to take. My strep test came back positive too (surprise, surprise...I always get strep) but she said that it's not a big deal and they will give me penicillin during delivery. So, it was a busy appointment, but a good one (besides the strep and iron).

I go back next week, the day before Thanksgiving, so we will see what that holds! I get to see Dr. Taylor again then too which is great. You can keep praying that she will be the doctor who delivers Mickey. I like the other doctors too, but she is the one I've seen the most and the one I really want...

1 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

I def. will be praying for you! Many blessings during this Thanksgiving season!

With love for you three ;),
Adam

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home