Mickey Seamus Moran

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Patience is a virtue...

It's extremely hard to be patient, do you all know that? It's weird because I don't think I have ever had to wait for something like this where I didn't know when something big was going to happen (except waiting for Chris to propose, but I didn't have a week of "is it today?") and it is nerve racking! I know that God's timing is perfect and far supperior to when I think something should happen, but it still doesn't make my brain stop! I know all the waiting will be worth it... I've waited nine months already, I can certainly wait a couple more days...(or is it hours or a week? AHHH!!) Hurry up Mickey Seamus Cooligan Moran...your mommy is going to go insane!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

already breaking out the double middle name?

wow. serious business.

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home