Mickey Seamus Moran

Monday, November 27, 2006

This Past Weekend

Well, I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! Mickey did not come, but I think he will be here very soon. I have another doctor's appointment Wednesday (if I can make it till then). He has been giving me a lot of contractions and cramping so it could really be any day now! Chris and I both are getting very excited and trying to be patient. I can't believe that his due date is Friday! It seems like it's gone by very quickly in some ways and it's hard to imagine we might be holding our little baby boy by this weekend!! I will keep you all updated!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we're praying...

hurry up mickey!

6:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm... Well, I'm glad I found this blog, even if I'm a little late.
Hey there, Mickey- listen, I think today would be a good day....Don't you?

5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home