Mickey Seamus Moran

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Appointment with Dr. Inge

I had my appointment with Dr. Inge today and he said I haven't changed too much. He said I might be a little more effaced but not much...sigh...I am going again Monday instead of Wednesday so if I haven't had the baby by then they will schedule an induction for me. He seemed hopeful that I would have the baby by this weekend though. So just keep praying! I would really like to have the baby before next week...obviously... but I must be patient. He still has a couple of days before he's late so I can give him some time :) There's no reason to think I won't go into labor before this weekend so I need to not get anxious. Thanks for listening to all my rambling these past few days!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home