Mickey Seamus Moran

Monday, December 04, 2006

Appointment with Dr. Wind

I had my last doctor's appointment today with Dr. Wind...that's a relief to know I finished and next time I go there for my 6 week check up, I will have a baby...

She said that I am 3 cm dialated and about 80% effaced which is great! His head is fully engaged which means that he is right where he needs to be for labor and delivery! She stripped my membranes in the office too which she said, if my body is ready (which it seems to be), should bring on labor. So, we are hopeful and prayerful! In case I don't go into labor, they have scheduled an induction for Monday the 11th for me, but I am hoping I don't have to wait that long. At least there is an end in sight though and I know I don't have to wait longer than that! Just keep praying for Mickey to hurry it up and that everything would go smoothly and according to God's perfect purpose!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home