Mickey Seamus Moran

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Due Dates Come and Go

Well, as you can see, he didn't come on his due date...he just wants his mommy to be all the more excited to see him by making her wait even longer! Sorry to those of you who guessed Friday or Saturday afternoon (including myself) for him to be born. He's being a little stubborn. My mother-in-law reminded me today that the more he's in there, the stronger and healthier he'll be...I can't complain about that! It's weird, however, because I was telling Chris that it feels like since he wasn't born before or on his due date, he isn't coming at all, which is NOT true! It's weird to think that, but it's like I missed it or something. It's really going to be a relief once I am laying in the hospital bed and they say I am really in labor (and once the epidural kicks in...lol...) I hope everyone is having a wonderful day on this beautiful Saturday afternoon!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home