Mickey Seamus Moran

Friday, January 05, 2007

Doctor Appointment

Mickey had his one month appointment today and it went really well! He weighed in at 11 lbs and was 23 inches long! The doctor seemed impressed with how strong he's getting and how well he is doing with lifting his head as well! They gave me some growth charts for him and he's in the 75% for weight, 90% for length, and 88% for head circumference (it's 39 cm)! Big boy!

Mickey gave me his first real smile today!! It was so cute! I was talking to him this morning and he was looking at me and just gave me this really wide smile and cooed at me! How sweet for his one month birthday!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mickey, thanks for letting me hold you on Sunday. I will miss seeing you grow these next 4 months! (thankfully your mommy likes to post your picture!)
Chris & Amy, thanks for coming to my party! I love you guys and will miss you. Perhaps you can expect a postcard this Spring, maybe from Ireland?
Love you all,
Lynne

5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home