Mickey Seamus Moran

Friday, October 05, 2007

The Little Man

Mickey stood by himself! I still cannot believe it...he pulled himself up on our tv entertainment center thing and let go. I don't think he realized that he did it at first but he seemed very proud of himself after the fact. Chris was away in Hilton Head at the time so he missed it, but Mickey made up for it tonight.....

...Not only did he make up for it, he surpassed himself...but this time I was at the grocery store so I missed it.

I had told Chris about him standing by himself so while I was gone Chris was trying to get him to do it. He held him up and the let go and Mickey stood alone. So then Chris got the idea to hold his hands and have him walk. Chris did this and then let go and mickey took a step alone and then fell on his butt. That's right, Mickey TOOK HIS FIRST STEP...

Chris is telling me that it doesn't count as his first step because he didn't stand by himself and then take a step, but still...I'm sad that I missed it but I am glad Chris was able to see it :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah Mickey!!! Can't wait to see you take your first steps onto the baseball diamond!

8:53 AM  
Blogger Lo said...

Yes, Mickey!!! We are so proud of you, forget what Grandpa Grit says, Gramdma Lo, Uncle Drew and Uncle Roan are going to show you how to be the next soccer superstar!! Uncle Drew and Uncle Roan have socred their fair shares of goals this fall, so they can definitley show you the ropes. We miss you sweetheart and can't wait to see you again!

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home