Mickey Seamus Moran

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

7 Weeks Old!!

Wow! Mickey is 7 weeks old today! It's amazing that it seemed like forever for him to actually come, but now that's he's here it's going by so quickly! He's really losing that "newborn" look which is sad for me because I am learning how quickly they grow. It's still fun though because although he's growing, he's also learning new things and that makes it worth it! I love his smiles in the morning...there's really nothing like having your sweet baby look up at you in excitement and smile...his whole face lights up and he opens his mouth so wide like he wants to talk to me! What a blessing children are.

God has been so good to Chris and I. This time last year I had just miscarried...I would not have thought that a year later I would be snuggling with my baby boy...God really is awesome and His plans are so much better than our own. Although it was sad to lose the last baby, we wouldn't have Mickey now! I can't imagine not having him...every day is so special and new!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love to read Mickey's blog. When I read an entry like this one I have to say "YES!! Children are a blessing and a gift from the Lord". His ways are above ours and His plans are perfect. Things may not always go the way we plan or hope, but He is a good Father and "...works all things together for the good of those who love Him and are called according to his purpose" (Rom 8:28) We are so glad Mickey is here too! Every stage of growth in a little baby brings new joys for daddy and mommy! It just seems to get better and better! It seems like each day our children become more and more of a special blessing to us...and, that includes you, Christopher and Amy! Parenting is the most intense and serious job we've ever done, but by God's grace it is also the most wonderful experience we've ever had! So, keep enjoying it! Psalm 127:1,3-5 says "Unless the Lord builds the house, its builders labor in vain. Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them."

Love, Mom/Grandma

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home