Mickey Seamus Moran

Monday, February 05, 2007

Naughty Mickey

Sorry about the mix up, but Mickey's appointment is actually tomorrow. I thought it was today but when I called to check what time, they said it's tomorrow. So, I will update you tomorrow on how his appointment and shots go!

Well, we are learning that although small and adorable, our little Mickey Seamus has quite a temper! He gets very angry when we take away his bottle to burp him! It's so obvious to us that he needs to burp, yet he wants to keep eating so he screams, arches his back, and kicks! It's so amazing to me that even though he's a baby (and what some might consider innocent) he still has just as much sin in his heart as a grown man! God's really shown me that it's so much like how I respond to Him sometimes when things don't go my way. No, I don't kick and scream physically, but in my heart I am still fighting Him when I want something and am not getting it. God knows what I need and what's best for me, and I need to trust Him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home