Mickey Seamus Moran

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Mickey's First Night Away

Mickey spent his first night away from home last night! I surprised Chris and got a hotel room so we could sleep and just enjoy time away so Mickey stayed with his Meme and Pepe (my parents) overnight! Chris and I really missed him, but it was nice to have time alone. His Meme says he did really well although I am sure he missed his mommy a whole lot!

He's getting WAY to big! He'll be two months Monday, but I am already having to start putting him in 3-6mo clothes! I don't think that's very fair to me. He's also moved up in his diaper size.

He's very active! I think he will definately be an athlete...he's holding his head up very well and he loves when I hold him and let him stand on his legs a little bit...He loves to bounce! The other day I was holding him on the floor and letting him stand, and he put one foot in front of the other and walked four steps with me holding on to his waist!!! I REALLY don't think that's fair for my baby to do to me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home