Mickey Seamus Moran

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Doctor Appointment

Mickey had his big two month doctor's appointment yesterday! He weighed 12 lbs 4 oz and was 23 1/2 inches long! The doctor says that he looks great! He was in the 65% for weight, 75% for height, and 85% for head circumference! I guess he has a large head...lol...

He got four shots yesterday too...my poor baby! He did really well though! I was proud...he screamed as the nurse was giving him the shots, but as soon as they were done, he stopped! I gave him lots of hugs and kisses, my brave boy. He didn't act much different the rest of the day either. He slept and ate normally and was only a little cranky once and awhile. He feels slightly feverish today, but not bad at all!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you're feeling okay Mickey! My mommy (your grandma)measured my head to see if it was as big as yours....I'm at 43cm and I think you are at 41 1/2 cm! My mommy says any day now you're going to pass me in weight! I may be tiny but I just got my first tooth!!! I thought you'd like to be among the first to know. Sorry you had to get stuck with that awful needle. I hear you took it like a man! Mommy wants you to come over to play again soon! I'll see you in church on Sunday...

Love, Cally

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How can he get cuter in every picture?
=)

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home