Mickey Seamus Moran

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

He's On the Move!

Mickey rolled over yesterday morning!! He usually wakes up around 4am and 6am just wanting his pacey (he goes right back to sleep) so I went in at 4am and gave it to him. When I went back in at 6am, he was on his back! Little rascal! He's been trying to do it again, but his arm keeps getting in the way so he can't (it makes him mad too). It's so cute watching him try.

Mickey had a lot of fun with Grandpa Grit and G-Lo and his uncles last week. We stayed pretty busy. We brought Mickey to his first museum (the Museum of Life and Science in Durham). It was pretty cool and I am sure he'll like it much more when he's older. They had bears, wolves, lemurs, and butterflies! We got him a stuffed wolf to celebrate his first trip...

This week Mickey is enjoying time with his great aunt Cathy (my dad's sister) and his grand-memere (my dad's mom)! He's a busy boy, you know...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We all had a great time visiting and enjoyed our time with you all!

You can never have enough pictures of that sweet lil guys face on the blog! It helps me cope with being so far from all of you.

8:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you got him a wolf...

that makes me smile.

i miss him. :D

1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, now, hang on there, Mr. Mickey. I am not ready for you to be growing up so fast! Nope, you see, you have to just hang on a little while until I come back home, okay? 10 weeks- that shouldn't be too hard...

12:51 AM  
Blogger Lo said...

Mickey is just so adorable! We had such a wonderful time visiting and I loved getting to meet and hold Mickey. I just fell in love with him immediately. I hope he liked his G-Lo too.
I had a great time hanging out with you too, I enjoyed our talks while shopping.
Give the little mana hug and kiss from me.

LO

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home