Mickey Seamus Moran

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Mickey has a cousin!

Well, Mickey now has his first cousin! My brother and sister-in-law welcomed their first baby, a girl, into the world yesterday! Jubilee Ann was born Feb 16, 2007...7 lbs 15 oz! She's absolutely beautiful! She looks so much like her mommy already...she shares her mom's (and aunt's) brown curls! Mickey still gets to be Meme and Pepe's favorite grandson...Jubilee is now the favorite granddaughter! I am loving being the aunt to a little girl too! Now I can buy the girly pink stuff for her. I don't think Mickey would want it :) Mickey looks so big now compared to his cousin.

I realized I hadn't updated you on Mickey's sleeping in awhile. He's been doing terrific! He usually has his last bottle around 6:30 or 7pm and then goes to sleep an hour and a half after that. He then sleeps (in his crib) until 7am!! No more midnight feedings!! Chris and I are loving that...It's been nice to get some sleep and I am very proud of Mickey. He's been taking much better naps now too in his crib. My big boy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home