Mickey Seamus Moran

Monday, March 05, 2007

It Goes By Too Fast

Well, Mickey is officially three months old today...where does the time go? I've always heard parents say it goes by so quickly and I never understood that until I had Mickey. They really don't stay baby-babies for very long. Sigh...it's okay though because he's more fun now. He gives us such huge adorable smiles! He's really too cute...

He's been laughing at the fan a lot. He doesn't really laugh laugh, but he giggles at it. Even if it's not on, he loves it. It's really cute! Except, I am selfish and I only want those smiles directed at me and not some ceiling fan...lol...

He's still be sleeping well, except he's been waking up like 5 times for his pacey. They usually run together as in I get up twice around 4am and three times around 6am...he can suck on his hand, but I guess he likes the pacifier better. Little rascal...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home