Mickey Seamus Moran

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Little Squirt...

Mickey woke me up a lot last night...it was funny though because he'd make sounds like he wanted his pacey and when I would go in, he was wide awake on his back looking at me! He did that several times so I'd roll him back on his belly, give him his pacey, and then he'd go back to sleep for two hours. He finally got up around 5:40am (I had gotten out of that habit and so it was pretty tiring for me) wanting to eat. This boy is going to keep me very active!

Well, we are leaving him with a non-parent babysitter this weekend...Uncle Paul has graciously agreed to watch the munchkin while Chris and I go to the Shins concert Saturday. Hopefully he behaves and is a good boy (Mickey, not Paul...lol...) for his god-father...we're going to put nanny-cams all over the house to catch Paul spoiling him too...lol...just kidding...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoo hoo! we're going to have a party.

of course i won't spoil him... you guys let him eat steak, right? and pizza?

2:59 PM  
Blogger Lynnewithane said...

You should bring your Dr. Seuss books...

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mickey, Since my mommy and daddy are too busy this weekend fixing up the schoolroom, can I come to your party? All I'll be doing here is watching daddy draw lines on the wall (which I didn't think we were allowed to do) and hang cabinets while mommy tells him they're crooked! They think it's going to be fun but I'd rather be with you and uncle paul eating pizza (we don't do steak!). Uncle Paul won't mind watching two babies..do ya think? Hey, if Good Dog Champy (aka Carl) can take care of a baby, anybody can!

See ya soon,

Aunt Cally

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home